Sunday, February 21, 2010

You May Be Thinking.....

......Is this ALL you ever feed your daughter?? Contrary to what you see here, Mia DOES eat more than just cupcakes {just for the record}.

Our neighbors {and good friends}, Deb & Jonathan, got married the first of January and they celebrated their marriage this weekend at a reception in Temecula. Deb had asked me if I would help by making some cookies........and you know how much I love to bake {especially cookies}, so I whipped up these little guys.
Here's a picture of the cookies in action. The best part of the refreshments was definitely the candy bar. They had a bar with jars and jars of different kinds of candy. I'm bummed I didn't get a picture of it because it was AMAZING! Can you tell that I don't like sugar?? {I wish}
And here's the lady of the night......the beautiful, blushing bride!

5 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

I love that Mia loves cupcakes. She is a smart (and adorable!!) girl. And those were beautiful cookies, Marc! The ones you made for us are still one of my very favorite treats EVER.

The candy bar at the wedding sounds fabulous!

Nelson said...

Of course you whipped up those little guys! You are a-mazing, and I second Miranda, one of my favorite treats as well. Also, just so you know...you look gorgeous.

Unknown said...

This is Melissa (Pollastro) Esplin. I ran into your blog from Ali's. You have a beautiful family. I haven't seen you girls forever.

kenz said...

Hello, I still need your cookie recipe!! If you have a good icing recipe too that would be great!! you look fantastic and mia takes after her mom, never a peice of sugar or candy she didn't like!! love ya

Brynnly and Alan said...

Those cookies look amazing! I wish I had those skills. You are so creative! I too wish I hated sugar but maybe life wouldn't be as fun. ;)