Monday, March 16, 2009

!!!Viva Las Vegas!!!

Who couldn't use a little R & R and a little B-ball??? Well, it was a much needed getaway. We spent the weekend in Las Vegas with my family and watched BYU and the U of U play in the Mountain West Basketball championship. It was a lot fun, other than the Cougars lost out (I was really hoping for a BYU vs. Utah battle in the end). But the Utes pulled through and took this year's championship. I guess when BYU is out, I bleed (somewhat) red! The weather was beautiful, the food and shopping were GrEaT and the company was even better!


Grandma Roper NEVER spoils Mia. She couldn't feed this Cold Stone to her fast enough.








Uhhh.....I think I picked the wrong color for Mia to wear! Whatta ya think?





Somebody was REALLY tired!! I couldn't believe she slept with all the noise.





She definitely LOVES daddy's shoulder rides!!





4 Men and a Baby!!!

No comments: