Tag #1This one is a cinch. You just go to the 4th picture folder and get your 4th picture and tag four friends. This picture was taken last year at Bryan's EMBA graduation. I wasn't able to attend because Kate had surgery that day. Bryan didn't want to go, but he had worked so hard for 2 years and I thought he deserved the honor. Way to go Babe!
6 quirky things about me and then tag 6 people.
1. I am a treat-aholic. I Love candy. I will buy Halloween candy when it first comes out convincing myself that it will last until Halloween, but it never does and I end up having to buy more.
2. I have a nervous habit of picking at my nails....actually just one nail. Instead of picking at all my nails I just pick at my left thumb, also known as "The Nub." It's so ugly that I usually have it covered up with a band-aid.
3. I am a total home body except for when I have to be home alone. Any time Bryan is out of town for work, I high tail it down to my parents house.
4. I sleep with a heating pad (even during the summer). I hate being cold.
5. I am an avid GSN (Game Show Network) watcher. I love them all....Family Feud, Wheel of Fortune, Price is Right, Let's make a Deal, etc.
6. Call me a Scrooge, but I refuse to start decorating my house for Christmas until after Thanksgiving. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people start putting up their Christmas decorations before Halloween is even over. Also, I have to have all my decorations taken down before New Year's Eve.
I tag Treo, Gina, Kenz, Debra, Lindsey, and Stacy (for both)