Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pre-Birthday Celebration!

How is it that my baby is turning 1-year-old already?  This is so cliche to say, but it really just seems like  yesterday that Merek graced us with his presence.  Our lives have been so blessed having him in our family.  He is such a sweet, happy-go-lucky, chill baby boy.  When I had my ultrasound and found out that we would be having a boy, we were ecstatic! Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine having a little boy {following 2 sweet girls} would be as much fun as it is.  Feeling so blessed.  Happy birthday to my handsome lover dover doo doo!
We celebrated his birthday a little early today with some of our friends.  
Cutest little 1-year-old! 
 Merek had some really good helpers to help him open his presents.


  Tyler & Wynnie
 McCall & Mia...besties
 Cute little Lyv & Ryn
 The Stolks
 Kaitlyn & Mia
 The Stinson's
 Debbie Deb & Parker Face

No comments: