Monday, January 9, 2012

Viva La Girl's Weekend

I feel so blessed to have such an amazing group of women in my life.  We have been friends for years and have always made an effort to keep in touch and we try to get away for a girl's weekend at least once a year.  This year we all met in Las Vegas.  We all have some pretty amazing husbands who stayed home to be on "daddy duty" so we could have a fun weekend away.
 One of the highlights was playing BINGO. Deb and I were the lucky ones of the night.  Deb won $25 and I won $125.  Not too shabby!!!
 We went shopping...
 ....ate a lot of good food.....
 ....and saw a hypnosis show.  Actually I was part of the show.  Most people are skeptical about hypnosis.  I'm telling you, people, that it's totally legit.  This is the 2nd time I have been hypnotized. Apparently, I go under very easily.  There were about 40 that volunteered and only 12 that actually went under. I remember pretty much everything that happened, but got the DVD so I could actually see it.  HILARIOUS is all I have to say!
 I can't wait for our next fun get away!!!

No comments: