Monday, November 24, 2008

Wedding Bells!

Jalene & Jeremy were married 2 weeks ago (I know, I'm a little behind on my posting). It was so much fun, especially seeing people I haven't seen in years. Jalene made such a beautiful bride. We spent the majority of the day in the booming metropolis of Bicknell, UT. If you have never been to Bicknell, it is a must. Might I recommend the Sunglow Inn Restaurant? Apparently, they are famous for their pickle pie, kidney bean pie and oatmeal pie....yes, we had one slice of each. I can't say I loved them , but the raspberry shake and homemade scones were to die for (just as a side note). Anyway, congrats Jeremy & Jalene!!

2 comments:

Nelson said...

Congrats Jalene!
She looks so beautiful.
As always, you look fabulous as well my dear.
Definitely putting Bicknell UT on places I'd like to see before I die.

Cameron and Nonie said...

So eaten there! My husbands in love with their size of your head hamburgers, I can only do half.