- Waking up at 3:45 am to feed Mia and out the door by 4:15 to catch the bus in Provo by 4:45
- Arriving at South Fork Canyon at 5:30 am and waiting for the race to start at 6:30 in the freezing cold (I wasn't expecting it to be so chili)
- Uhhh.....witnessing runners choosing not to stop off and use the outhouses along the way and doing the alternative.....not stopping at all (if you've ever run a marathon, you know what I'm talking about and it's not a pretty sight)
- Seeing Bryan and Mia at the finish line cheering me on
- Nursing the MANY blisters on my poor feet
All in all, it was a good experience. It feels good to finally get back into the running groove. Hood to Coast.....here I come!