Sunday, April 20, 2008

The curiosity of a child!

I had the funniest experience happen at church today that I felt was very "blog worthy." I was talking with a friend of mine after church and her 2 darling little boys had just come from primary with their dad. The one little boy pointed to my tummy and asked "what is that, mom?" His mom said to him, "oh there is a baby in there." He got a puzzled look on his face and we continued on with our conversation. The next thing we know.....the 2 boys were on the floor trying to look under my dress to see the baby. We laughed so hard and I have to say that one little experience made my day!

Everything is all set and ready for tomorrow. We are so excited for this new little one to arrive. Stay tuned......we'll try and update the blog sometime tomorrow. I thought I would post one last shot and document that I am definitely ready to POP!!!

9 comments:

Candace said...

How funny! Good luck tomorrow! You are wearing my favorite dress, I had that too and it was so comfortable!

John and Kassie said...

Hey Marcae---I am glad that you felt our little experience was "blog worthy"----I was hoping you would not be offended with my crazy boys-(they of course get their behavior from their father)---they sure keep me on my toes! Good luck tomorrow and who knows what they will do when they see you without the baby lump:)---Take care

Our Family said...

Marcae, good luck tomorrow, we will be thinking about you guys - and I'm sure kenz will keep us updated on the arrival of the new little one.

Love,
Janean and Lanny Baxter

Lindsay said...

Your story made me laugh outloud! I love stories like that. Good luck tomorrow. We can't wait to hear all about it. It will really be a special day for you.

John and Kassie said...

Are you still in touch with Wes! Of course I know him---I think every girl in Burley had a crush on him at some point in their life---my brother dated his sister Brenna, who I absolutely adore, in high school. As for John---he is a New Jersey kid---but I think deep down he wishes he was from Burley too!
kassiesue@hotmail.com

Nelson said...

So funny!!!
Good luck tomorrow, I will be thinking of you all day! I am so excited for you to meet her!
Thanks again for the assistance yesterday. You have no idea how happy you made me! You're the best!
One more thing...you look great. Thanks for posting one last shot of such a cute pregnant girl.

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Great story! Good luck, Marc!!

Fritzsche's said...

That is such a cute story. Kids are so funny.

aaron and allee said...

Hilarious! Thinking of you today...